Need Help Making or Receiving Payments?

- - - - - Making Payments - - - - -

• Ask your employer to deduct your child support payments from your pay.

• Pay through the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) via automatic withdrawal, credit card, or check.

• Pay in cash at our drive-up window (open Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm) or in our lobby (open Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm).  Both are closed on holidays.

•  Download the CAChildSupp for your mobile device.

• Use MoneyGram or PayNearMe

• Use the Mobile Arrears Calculator tool to identify how many payments and how much interest will accrue based on principle and interest balances, considering a monthly payment amount.

- - - - - Receiving Payments - - - - -

Sign up for Direct Deposit. Click on the Custodial Parties Button to enroll in Direct Deposit and your payments will credit your bank account.

Sign up for an Electronic Pay Card (EPC). Click on the Custodial Parties Button to enroll in EPC and your payments will be credited to a card that you will use just like a debit card.

Get to know the State Disbursement Unit (SDU)

The State Disbursement Unit (SDU) provides one-stop shopping for child support payments, whether you're making a payment or receiving one. Use the links below or call the SDU toll-free at (866) 901-3212, Monday through Friday, for payment assistance & information.​

Pay Online
Pague en Linea

Pay by Phone
Pague por Telefono